The Business Goal Setting and Planning Sessions are a one to one over Skype lasting between 45min – to 2 hours long. Everyone’s needs are different. You will come away with actions so you can improve your business right after the session. There is nothing worse than investing in your business and not having anything to show for it. Wasting time and money is a massive pet peeve of mine. I wouldn’t want you to feel the same way after a session with me.
This is your session
You choose what the session is going to be used for to further your business.
- Use this as a goal-setting session at the beginning of the year and then come back throughout to update goals as they get achieved.
- Book in a one to one for a specific reason. For example, an opportunity or an issue has come up and you want to talk it through.
- Brainstorming a new product – courses, sales funnels, marketing plans. Come away with actions to take
Well done is better than well said. – B. Franklin
- Brain dumping and gaining clarity – highly advised. A great way to look at all areas of your life and see what you are holding onto/worrying over for no reason. Feels very freeing, like a huge weight off your shoulders.
- You may prefer to use this service as a more tailored and private version of the Accountability Service. Checking-in once they have done their tasks and setting next months.
Why should I do Business Goal Setting?
Business Goal Setting is a great way to stay on track with your business growth and development. Having a plan and something to aim for, cuts down on wasting time and money deviating from your target. No spending money on a bookkeeping course if you’ve already identified that you’re going to outsource to a bookkeeper.
Being self-employed is very isolating, we all get stuck in our heads. My skills as a business coach (with the experience that only comes from starting my own businesses), help you to arrange your thoughts into actionable information. Let you see things in a different way. Throw in ideas, you may not have considered. My job is to facilitate you finding your business path. What works for others may not be the right path for you.